The Analyst will work closely with the Partners in assisting in all areas of venture capital investing and portfolio management. Job responsibilities include:
- Tracking business and regulatory trends and monitor key developments.
- Providing information, analysis and support at all stages of the investment process including negotiation, due diligence and the mechanics of completing the transaction.
- Reading company financial statements and plans and form an opinion.
- Networking, Participating in conferences and forums to represent the firm.
Key Skill Sets:
- Ability to analyze public market data
- Market Size Analysis, ability to source data from multiple sources, correlate data, and generate market size information